SHUTE SHIELD GRAND FINAL 202031 October 2020 10:00AM Leichhardt Oval, Mary Street, Lilyfield NSW, NSW, Australia.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Things to know before you arrive
- Stay home if you have been feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has felt unwell in the past 2 weeks
- There will be no cash facilities at the Venue. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Where possible avoid carrying oversized items and bags
- Personal umbrellas for the use of rain or sun protection are permitted
- NO marquees or oversized umbrellas are permitted.
Things to know at the event:
- Maintain Social Distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group
- You are seated to a particular row, not a seat. Stay within the row allocated on your ticket and maintain 2 seats gap between your immediate friend/family group and the next group in your row.
- If seated on the Hill remain in the section printed on your ticket unless visiting the toilet or kiosk
- Cooperate with all Leichhardt Oval staff directives
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the sanitiser locations located around the venue
- There will be no pass outs - Leichhardt Oval is a non-smoking venue
- Only leave the Venue when advised by event personnel
Leichhardt Oval Conditions of Entry
- Due to increased cases of COVID-19 in the state of Victoria - customers holding a permanent address/residence in Victoria will not be permitted into the venue.
- Please be advised random identification checks will be carried out by Venue Staff to support this COVID Safe directive.
- By attending Leichhardt Oval you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.
- Please note Infants under 12months permitted without a ticket. Anyone aged 1 or over requires a ticket.
Refusal of Entry
Leichhardt Oval management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons including anyone who has been issued with a current banning notice;
- Refuse entry of items which are prohibited items or have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- Refuse entry to a person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper.
- Leichhardt Oval reserves the right to inspect/search bags of all persons who enter or exit the stadium including inspection of bags and packages as well as wanding and pat down searches.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to Leichhardt Oval may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by Leichhardt Oval staff will be evicted by Leichhardt Oval management.
- A patron must not attempt to conceal their identity at the point of entry or while inside the venue. Leichhardt Oval respects cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face.
- Any person who attempts entry or is found to have entered the venue after being issued with a current banning notice will be subject to prosecution and possible further penalties.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from Leichhardt Oval by patrons.
- Smoking, including E-cigarettes, is not permitted at Leichhardt Oval in spectator areas or within 10 metres of any entry point. Pass Outs are available.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into Leichhardt Oval do so at their own risk. Leichhardt Oval will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patrons personal property.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into Leichhardt Oval's Hill and Seating areas. Strollers and prams are permitted on the concourse only.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the Leichhardt Oval seating areas.
- Patrons wearing or otherwise displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry into the venue or asked to remove such items prior to entering or whilst in the venue.
- Individuals found to be engaging in unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in and adjacent to the venue will be requested to immediately cease such activity.
- All patrons consent to monitoring by closed circuit television.